Thursday, January 3, 2008

I'll be back!

I'm getting out my stitches today at 3:00 pm. I hope it doesn't hurt too much or for too long.

I went to the library Tuesday and got out Peter Reinhart's Whole Grain Breads from the library. I've been reading the introduction and I finally got to an actual recipe. I think he's brilliant. I can't wait to try out his recipes. I wish I could meet him.

Furthermore, I have been steeling myself up to join Daring Bakers. I'm quite nervous, as the last two things they've made has been... impressive and a bit overwhelming.

I should be getting my external hard drive today which means more space for pictures. I have them uploaded and now I just need to update my blog to include them. I'm sure I'm very behind on the Recipes that I have done, but since I cut my finger, I haven't been doing that much baking of any kind. I've made one thing, wait.. two since I cut my finger.

Amy

No comments: